Ever feel stuck staring at the computer screen knowing that you should be blogging but wondering what to write about? We’ve all been there. It doesn’t matter what your niche or business is, there are sources and tools out there that will help you create blog and content ideas for when you have a mental block. Check out some of them in today’s blog post.
5 Blog & Content Ideas When You Don’t Know What To Write About
If you’re new to building a business online, you’ve probably heard that the best way to stand out from your competition is that you need to be blogging. But in order to stay at the top of your game, you need to be producing a steady stream of content with interesting and irresistible blog posts to keep your audience growing and coming back for more.
Many new bloggers start off really enthusiastic about blogging but a few months in are often faced with the challenge of running out of content ideas.
Blog Content Does Not Have To Be Complicated
Many new bloggers overthink and overcomplicate what kind of content to create. In fact, the simpler the better most times. And what you may not realize is that you have a virtually endless amount of sources out there to give you inspiration on blogging topics. Check out the ones I share today and feel free to add more of your own in the comments below.
1. “How To” Video – Post a video teaching how and why to use your product.
2. Checklist – Post a list of items or resources that would be useful or helpful for your audience
3. Interview – Post an interview getting to know some of the staff at your business.
4. Success Quotes – Share motivational quotes around a favorite topic or by a favorite author.
5. Comparison Post – Write a post comparing your product to your competition.
Did This Help You? If so, I would greatly appreciate it if you commented below and shared on Facebook
PS: This is the Attraction Marketing System that I Learned From – Click Here For Instant Access